This loan enabling ZSSF members improve their levels of education and profession which conveys a better life of members. This loan is provided for the purpose of enabling members pay for their college and university fees. The loan is payable directly to the college/university where the member has been admitted.
Mode of payment
The loan is payable directly to the college where the member has been applied and admitted.
The issued loan is equal to the charged fee per the fee structure of the University/college where the member has been admitted.
The eligibility Criteria
The following are the qualification conditions
- Member should be confirmed by employer,
- Member should have an admission from University within or outside the country by University/Institution accredited by Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU),
- Member should produce fee structure of the University admitted
- Member should have contributed to the Fund for the period of not less than 2 years,
- Member should have a permission from the employer to undertake studies,
- Employer shall guarantee monthly deductions from employee salary to ZSSF/TPB deduction code,
- 1/3 of members salary shall be considered before disbursement of the loan,
- Fees amount will be disbursed annually subject to passing of examinations; in case of discontinuing/Absconding, the maximum amount disbursed to that date will form the total loaned amount.
- Loan amount may be restructured based on other factors that may necessitate the changes but will be subjected to additional guarantee and fulfillment of 1/3 rule.
- Duration of the loan will vary from 2-5 years depending on the course undertaken by the loan recipient.
- The member must have completed a minimum of two years since completion of the previous loan