The Management is entrusted to the Managing Director who is in charge of the day-to- day running of the Fund. The Fund has six (6) departments under the Managing Director which are:-
- Human Resources and Administration
- Finance and Accounting
- Planning, Investments and Research
- Customer Services
- Information Communication and Technology and
- Pemba Branch
Apart from the above six (6) departments, there are four (4) units which report directly to Managing Director’s office. These are overseen by heads of units. These units help in daily activities of the Fund. They include:
- Legal Unit,
- Internal Audit Unit,
- Marketing and Public Relations Unit.
- Procurement and Supplies Unit.